Gilman Village Campground
When visiting the Gilman area enjoy the many recreational activities and historical points of interest and camp at the area campsites. The beautiful Gilman Village Park and the Chippewa Campground both offer accommodations to make your experience a great one!
- Shelter House
- Pit Toilets
- Modern Bathrooms at adjacent Gilman Village Park
- Camp Sites
- $10 Per Night to Camp for Non-electricity Site
- $20 Per Night Site With Electricity
- $10 Deposit for the Key to get Electricity! Key can be obtained at Gilman Cornerstore located on the West End of Town 180 Main Street.
- Town of Jump River allows Dumping of Campers. *NEED to CALL 715/668-5360 beforehand to Dump* Fee for Dumping is $10.00